1968 Seasport-II 155

Boats and Parts For sale and Wanted

1968 Seasport-II 155

Postby kfingerlos » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:22 pm

P5110003.JPG
P5110003.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 677 times
P5110007.JPG
P5110007.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 677 times
Hello - I am looking to sell my 1968 Johnson Seasport-II 155HP. It's a very nice boat for it's age, kept in Idaho and Colorado all of it's life and largely kept dry. It's sitting on the original OMC trailer as well.

The good: Starts easy, runs good. Main seating has been updated with bass-boat style adjustable pedestals and bucket seats. Bilge pump and blower have both been replaced; and it has a newer (OEM) fuel pump, and newer non-OEM fuel tank. New Bimini top. New Kenwood marine CD stereo system. New carpet. The 155HP V6 "oddfire" V6 starts and runs smooth and quiet. Tilt motor works both up and down. Al the instruments work. Bow and stern lights worked last time I checked.

The bad: The original parts for the stuff above is gone - so the seats, combo blower/bilge, and original vinyl floor and bimini top. The rear-most seats need desperately to be re-upholstered, and bow cushions are gone. The brake system in the trailer is pretty much done - one caliper is missing along with the spindle which would support the OEM hub (I have hub/disc), and the other caliper is disabled. I tow with full size pickups so its not been an issue for me, but lighter vehicles might needs some assist.

I'm selling because since I moved to Colorado it's getting almost no use. Would like to see it go to someone who can give it the care it needs. I do have current Colorado registration on both the boat and trailer, as well as the title to the trailer (boat's not titled here).

Asking $1500.
kfingerlos

Return to Classifieds - Buy 'em - Sell 'em - Trade 'em with your friends!